Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Another Package Delivered...


Another package from a far-away land... this time America. :] What could be inside...

Ta-Dar! The final piece of the '99 spec front end puzzle! Now I just need my bonnet replaced, and the rest spraying, and it's JDM time, bitches! Hahaha. The only concern with these lights is that I think they're different to UK ones as far as sidelights go. Well... to the point that I dont think american cars have sidelights. LoL. Hmm. Well, the Japanese ones have "City lights" but I think they're like sidelights...mabye...? I dunno. Whatever. As long as they make the dark light, and flash when I wanna turn, it's all good. I'll probably have to put some masking tape on to get through an MOT too... because the kick-up will be on the wrong side...but... whatever. This is the price we pay for the JDM lifestyle, y0!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: